Guidelines for Your Birthday Party
- A non-refundable deposit of $100 is required in order to hold your date.
- A checklist of recommended supplies will be sent to you for your convenience.
- Please plan on providing the museum with a list of names of all children attending the party.
- Parties include and are geared towards 15 children.
- Prices and animal availability are subject to change.
- We allow fifteen minutes before your party for set-up and again after your party for cleaning.
- Party Room & Use of Kitchen Space for 2 Hours
- Access to Museum for Entire Day
- Choice of Party Activity (30 minutes)
- Admission for 15 Children
- Chaperones attend FREE
- Invitations with the LCM Logo to Mail to Guests
- Re-admission Coupon for Attending Children
Birthday Parties are held on
Saturdays and Sundays
Party Activity Options
Learn about a famous artist and create a reproduction of a well-known work of art. Please dress for a mess. Recommended for ages 4 & up.
Come and learn how mosaics are made and become a mosaic artist yourself.
Animals of the World
Choose an animal and a part of the world about which you would like to learn more.
- North America: Rabbit or Turtle
- South America: Chinchilla
- Eurasia: Ring-Necked Dove or Chicken
- Africa: Ball Python or Hedgehog
- Australia: Red-Tailed Boa Constrictor, bearded dragon, or skink
- Oceans: Hermit Crab
Tie Dye Party
We supply the dye and T-shirts, you supply the imagination. Please dress for a mess. Recommended for ages 5 & up. This outdoor activity available from May to September only.
Learn the scientific method as we use regular kitchen items to create fun project which you can take home! Choose from:
- Members: $250
- Non-Members: $300
- $12 each additional child (15 included)
- Add-an-Animal: $25
- Goody Bags: $4 per child
- Deluxe Party: Add $100
A Deluxe Party includes:
- Cake (serves approx. 16)
- Goody Bags
- Table Cloths
- Birthday Paper Goods
Our Birthday Parties book quickly – reserve yours today!